Jos, Plateau State
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (Ph.D., LLM, LLB, MBA, B.A (HONS).
– National Youth Service Corp (N.Y.S.C): Davog Oil Mills Ijoka Road, Akure, Ondo State, November 1988- November 1989;
– Banking Officer, Asst. Manager, Deputy Investment Bank Manager to Branch Manager, MannyBank, SafeTrust, Liberty Bank PLC & Assurance Bank PLC, 1990–2004;
– Investment Bank Manager, Assurance Bank Nigeria PLC, Victoria Island, Lagos, 2004;
– ROC UK Mobil Oil & Multi-Heritage Organisation, Bedford, UK, 2005-2015;
– President, African & Caribbean Forum/Community Leader, Milton Keynes, UK, February 2011-August 2015;
– President, Enugu State Nigerian Law Students Association: Buwari Abuja 2017 Set, 2017;
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– The Best Banker of the Year Awards, 1999 – 2002;
– Overall Best Student Award in the Law of Jurisprudence, University of Buckingham UK 2005;
– Ambassador of Humanity & Milton Keynes Community Builder’s Award by MK MIX UK 2012; as the President of African and Caribbean Forum Milton Keynes UK 2011-2015;
– The Excellency in Leadership Award For Capacity Building by Proprietors Association of Private Schools in Enugu, Nigeria, Dec. 2016;
– Merit of Service AWARD presented by the Church of Nigeria- Anglican Communion, Chapel of Grace, Nigeria Law School, Abuja, 2017.
(1). “GOOD LEADERSHIP SKILLS”, -Acclaimed to be the First and the Best approved for use in JSS1-3 & SSS1-3
(2). “THE RULE OF LAW & YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS”.
(3) “BANKING POLICIES & TIPS FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH”;
(4). “WEALTH CREATION & AUTHORSHIP SKILLS”,
(5). “EXCELLENT JOB INTERVIEW SKILLS”;
(6). “LOVE GIFT MARRIAGE DEVOTIONAL FOR NATIONAL BUILDING”;
(7). “AFRICAN QUIZ & BLACK INVENTORS.”
(8). “MY FATHER’S BUSINESS SUCCESS SECRETS”.
Championing the cause of Good Leadership and raising a generation with sound leadership skills foundation, learning, Wealth Creating, Innovating, Setting Pace and Standard with diligence!
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Her “Good Leadership Skills Text Book” has been reviewed by a Team of Nigerian Professors, Team of Enugu State Ministry of Education Academic Book Reviewers and a Team of the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Academic Book Reviewers of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja and generally acclaimed to be the First and The Best Good Leadership Skills Text Book authored by a Nigerian and approved for use in Junior and Secondary Schools, respectively for Civic Education, Social Studies, Security Education, for Learning our Nigeria-National Values and as Powerful and Excellent Resource Material for our National Libraries and for raising a generation with sound leadership skills foundation, which is her veritable contribution to knowledge in helping to address our Nigerian/African Leadership challenges and beyond.
Mrs Tina Agu-Onyedike features on both the OLIVE and the BELIEVE UK National Televisions on Saturdays as Transformational Leadership Guest Speaker and Trainer, which feature on over 150 Nations of the world, reaching and impacting the lives of over 68 million people who search her online as evident on the annexed internet search results for [email protected].
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.