Director General, Budget Office for the Federal Republic of Nigeria
NYSC, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Maiduguri, 1982-83; Audit mgr. PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 1983-88; Relationship mgr. Corporate Banking, Citibank Nigeria (formerly Nigeria International Bank), 1988-91; asst vpresd. Unit Head,Word CorporationsGroup, 1991-93;gm. Corporate Banking, Fidelity Union’Merchant BankLimited, 1993-95; gm. Investment Banking/ Controls &Corporate Banking, Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited, 1996; dep. gm. Consumer Banking, United Bank for Africa PIc (UBA), 1997-99; e-din NAL BankPIc, 1999-2000; mpVceo. NALBankPic, 2000/ 05; e-dir.Corporate Affairs, Sterling Bank Nigeria PIc, 2006-07; Comm. Budget and Planning, Lagos State, January 2007-2015; Special Adviser to the President on National Planning, 2016
– Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN);
– Fellow, Institute of Credit Administrators (FCA);
– Honorary Member, Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIBN).
– Recipient, JF Kennedy Scholar Award,
– Recipient, National Merit Scholarship for academic excellence, 1980 – 1982,
– Recipient, Second Place Merit Prize by Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Professional Exams,1984,
– Recipient, Citibank Global Account Management award,1991;
– Recipient, Distinguished Citizen Award by Anambra State Development Foundation, 2003.
squash, swimming, scrabble;
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.