Babajide, Taiwo, Kehinde and Ayo Awoyinfa
– Reporter, News Agency of Nigeria;
– Chief Correspondent, Concord, North Central, Kaduna, 1980-1983;
– House Editor, Concord, Lagos, 1984-1985;
– Assistant Editor, 1987-1988;
– Features Editor, Concord, 1988-1989;
– Pioneer Editor, Weekend Concord, 1987-1999;
– Managing Director and Founding Editor-in-Chief, The Sun Newspaper, 2003-2010
MEMBERSHIP OFPROFESSIONAL BODIES/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– Member, International Press Institute, 1993;
– Member, Commonwealth Press Union, 1985;
– Fellow, Harry Britain, 1985.
– Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe: The Art of Feature Writing For Newspapers and Magazines published by MCDEE Books, 1991;
– Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe: 50 Nigeria’s Corporate Strategists published by MCDEE Books, 1999;
– Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe: Orji Kalu: Leadership Lessons From Master Strategists (Biography) published by MCDEE Books 2001;
– Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe: Marketing Memoirs: 50 Case Studies published by MCDEE Books, 2005;
– Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe: Segun Osoba: The Newspaper Years was released (Biography), 2012;
– Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe: 50 World Editors: Conversation With Journalism Masters on Trends And Best Practices, September 15, 2015;
– Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe: Mike Adenuga: Africa’s Business Guru (Biography);
– Ebenezer Obey: The Legend’s Own Story (Biography) in collaboration with Mike Awoyinfa published by Egret Books, Ibadan.
– Playing Guitar (Acoustic)
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.