Ikeja, Lagos State
B.Sc., M.Sc., Microprocessor VLSI Certificate, Japanese Language Certificate, D.Sc.
Senior Lecturer, Physics Department, University of Lagos, 2009 till date
– N.N.P.C. Seismic Processing, Interpretation Centers, Benin, Lagos and Markurdi, 1984-1985;
– VLSI Circuits Hardware Builder, ICTP Microprocessor Laboratory,Trieste, Italy, 1996;
– Research Assistant, Member, Japanese Exploration Team International Polar Research Institute, (Jointly managed by the Governments of the US, Russia, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Japan) Svalbard Island, North Pole, 1996-1997;
– Research Fellow, National Research Park, Kurume Japan, 2002-2004;
– Instructor, Engineering Department, Ibadan Polytechnic, Eruwa Satellite Campus (NYSC), 1986-1987;
– Part-Time Lecturer, Physics Department, University of Lagos, 1989-1992;
– Part-Time Lecturer,DLI, University of Lagos, 1991-1996;
– Assistant Lecturer, Physics Department, University of Lagos, 1993-2004;
– Assistant Lecturer Fukuoka University, Japan, 1998-2003;
– Lecturer-II, Physics Department,University of Lagos, 2004-2006;
– Lecturer-I, Physics Department, University of Lagos, 2006-2009.
– Member, Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE), 1994;
– Member, International Association of Science and Technology for Development (IASTED) Anaheim, California, United States, 2002;
– Member, Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE), Washington, United States, 2002.
– Recipient, National Association of Physics Students Award, 1996;
– Recipient, Government of Japan Mombusho Scholarship, Sole Recipient, 1996;
– Recipient, University of Lagos (UNILAG) Faculty of Science, Best Researcher Award, 2007;
– Recipient, University of Lagos (UNILAG) Faculty of Science, Best Researcher Award, 2008;
– Recipient, University of Lagos (UNILAG) Faculty of Science, Best Researcher Award, 2009;
– Recipient, University of Lagos (UNILAG) Faculty of Science, Best Researcher Award, 2010;
– Recipient, University of Lagos (UNILAG) Faculty of Science, Best Researcher Award, 2011.
CURRENT RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
– Analysis Of Energy Consumption And Energy Efficiency In Informal Settlements Of Developing Countries;
– ‘Para Zero’ Energy Green Building;
– Lagerstroemia Speciosa Flowers For Dye Sensitized Solar Cell;
– “Auto-regressive Integrated Moving Average Modeling of A Seismogram”, submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the degree of Bachelors of Science, department of Applied Physics, University of Lagos, 1986;
– “Design and Construction of a logarithmic receiver to measure the absorption of radio waves by the atmosphere”, submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the degree of Masters of Science, department of Applied Physics, University of Lagos, 1988;
– “Enhancement of Retrieved Lidar Returns using microprocessor based Joint Time-Frequency Analysis”, submitted in total fulfillment of the requirements of the degree of Doctor of Science, department of Applied Physics, Fukuoka University, 2003.
– H. Boyo, E. O. Esan., “Stochastic modeling of a seismogram”, (NAPE) Nigerian association of petroleum explorationist 12th annual international conference, oil and gas lithology and stratigraphy, Nigeria, November, 1994;
– H.O. Boyo, M. Fujiwara, V.G. Moshnyaga and A. Boyo, “A DSP Application to Noise Localization and Extraction from Stratospheric Laser Echoes”, Proceedings of IASTED International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (SIP 2002), Kauai, Hawaii, USA, August 12-14, 2002;
– H.O. Boyo, M. Fujiwara, V.G. Moshnyaga and A. Boyo. “An Algorithm based on Joint Time-Frequency Analysis to Eliminate Noise from Stratospheric Laser Data”, 3rd International Asia-Pacific Environmental Remote Sensing Symposium, Hangzhou, China, Proceedings of SPIE, Vol.4891-100, October 25-27, 2002;
– A. Boyo, H.O. Boyo, “Solar radiation on tilted surfaces in Lagos, Nigeria”,Proceedings of the faculty of science, Lagos state university, Ojo, pp103-104;
– H.O. Boyo, M. Fujiwara, V.G. Moshnyaga and A. Boyo. “Gabor transform detection and subsequent extraction of inherently embedded noise in stratospheric lidar”, Proceedings of International Conference on Opto-electronics and Laser Applications (ICOLA’02), Jakarta, INDONESIA, Vol.D, pp.D13-D-15, October 2-3, 2002;
– A. Boyo, H. Boyo., “Using self association model to compute the thermodynamics and surface properties of liquid Cs-K alloys”, Bulletin of pure and applied sciences, vol.22D (No. 2), pp. 151-157, 2003;
– A. Boyo, H. Boyo, T. Akomolafe., “Thermal ageing and noise index of iron-clay composite resistors”, Bulletin of pure and applied sciences, vol.22D (No. 2), pp.121-127, 2003;
– A. Boyo, H. Boyo. “Some observations on the electrical properties of iron-clay composite resistors”, Bulletin of pure and applied sciences, vol.22D (No. 1), pp. 81-89, 2003;
– A. Boyo, H. Boyo. “Thermodynamics properties of liquid CrMn alloys”, Bulletin of pureand applied sciences, vol. 22D (No. 1), pp. 1-11, 2003;
– A. Boyo, H. Boyo, “Multivariate linear analysis of monthly global horizontal solar radiation for Nigerian cities”, J. Res. And Review in science, vol.1, pp. 60-67, November 2;
– H. Boyo, M. Fujiwara, V. Moshnyaga, A. Boyo, “Spectral structure of stratospheric lidar signal returns and noise elimination technique”, Fukuoka university science faculty journal, 33(1) pp. 35-47, Feb. 2003;
– A. Boyo, H. Boyo, K. A. Adeboye. “Correlating beam radiation with sunshine duration for some cities in Nigeria”, Journal of research and review in science, vol.3, pp. 122-126, 2004;
– A. Boyo and H.O. Boyo.” Development Of A Solar Fish Dryer”, Pakistan Journal of Science and Industrial Research, vol. 52(4)., Pakistan, Asia, 2009;
– A. Boyo and H.O. Boyo. I.T. Abudusalam “Effect of Solvents Extracting mode on the stability of Dye sensitized solar cell using extract from Jiwene (Acalypha wilkesian) leaf”, Scottish journal of Arts, Social science and Scientific studies, Scotland., pp. 273-280, 2012;
– A. Boyo and H.O. Boyo. “Dye Sensitized Nanocrystalline Titania Solar Cell using Laali Steam Bark”,Transnational Journal of Science & Technology, 258-270, 2012;
– A. Boyo and H.O. Boyo.I.T. Abudusalam“Fabrication of Dye Sensitized Solar Cell (DSSC) Device Using Lawsonia leaf”,International Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, ISSN 09731776, vol. 8,No. 2, pp. 59-68, 2012;
– A. Boyo and H.O. Boyo. “Construction of Dye Sentized Solar Cell with Bouganvilla, cordial Sebestena & Talinium Triangulare Flower”,Journal of Ntural Sciences Research,Vol.3, No. 5, 2013.
– Biogas Production From Agricultural Waste;
– Hetero-Sonic Methanolysis Of Palm Kernel Oil To Produce Biodiesel Fuel;
– Low Cost Parabolic Solar Concentrator;
– Energy Efficient Microwave & Electric Agricultural Produce dryer;
– Modular Solar Powered Street Lighting Solution For Rural Development In Nigeria;
– A Solar Fish Dryer.
CONTRIBUTION TO UNIVERSITY
Dr Henry Boyo built a virtual private network for free and made it open to all faculty staffs & students.
23, Anjorin Street,
Surulere, Lawanson, Lagos.
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.