Minister of Interior, Federal Republic of Nigeria; Founder and Chairman, Board Of Trustees, Nigerian Society Of Victimology; Founder & Chairman, Foundation For The Victims Of Child Abuse
– Aide De Camp to Chief of Army Staff,1979;
– Commanded Military Police Units & Served As Special Investigator,1984-1985;
– Registrar, Nigerian Defence Academy, 1993-1999;
– Chief Instructor, Support Weapon Wing Of The Infantry Centre & School, 1999-2001;
– Directing Staff At National War College, 2004-2006;
– General Officer Commanding (Goc) 2nd Division, Ibadan, 2007-2008;
– Chief Of Army Staff, 2008-2010;
– Chairman Of CPC Security Committee, 2011;
– Director In Charge Of Intelligence & Security Of The APC Presidential Campaign, 2015.
– Fellow, Institute Of Public Relations;
– Member, World Society Of Criminology;
– Member, World Society Of Victimology;
– Member, Academy Of Criminal Justics Sciences;
– Member, Amrican Society Of Criminology;
– Member, British Society Of Criminology;
– Member, International Police Executive Symposium.
– Military Law Terminologies, 1991;
– Law & Criminality In Nigeria: An Analytical Discourse, 1994;
– Criminology & Criminal Justice, 1999;
– Nigeria And Her Security Challenges (Article In Harvard Review, 2014).
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.