BA, LLB, BL, MBA, PhD, DBA, FLIA, CMC. JP
• Chairperson/Proprietress, Titare Academy Limited formerly, Bereton College
• Chairperson/Managing Director, Four Time Product Limited.
• Chairperson, Board of Trustees, Foundation for Children Orientation.
• Executive Director & Company Legal Secretary, BZB Group of Companies Ltd.
• Ordained Evangelist, Anglican Communion, Niger Delta North.
• Managing Director/Chairman, Titare Micro Finance Bank, Port Harcourt 1995-
• Chairperson, NECA’s Network of Entrepreneurial Women, South-South, Nigeria.
• Vice President, Trefoil Guide, Rivers State Chapter.
• Matron, Zenith Nigeria Group Campaign Organisation for Jonathan Election.
• Vice Chairperson, South-South Zone National Association of Micro Finance
• President, Students Union Govt., University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
• Vice President, Bendel United Students Association, Uniport, Rivers State.
• National President, Ladies Golf Union of Nigeria .
• Vice President (East), Nigeria Ladies Golf Union.
• Past Lady Captain, Air Assault Golf Club, Port Harcourt.
• PDP Aspirant, 2011 election, Federal House of Reps. Brass/Nembe Constituency, Bayelsa State.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
• Member, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
• Member, Women in Banking, Finance & Investments in Nigeria (WIBAFIN)
• Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA)
• Member, Association of Proprietress of Approved Private Schools (APAP)
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
• Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
• Member, Ladies Golf Association of Nigeria (LGAN)
• Member, Red Cross Port Harcourt, Rivers State
• Member, Girl Guide Rivers State. Nigeria
• Member, Trefoil Guide, Nigeria
• Member, Women for change Initiative, Bayelsa State, Nigeria
• Member, NECA’s Network of Entrepreneurial Women (NNEW).
MEMBERSHIP OF POLITICAL PARTY:
• Member, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
1) PhD. (Hon.) Causa, Ashland University, Ohio, USA.
2) Woman of Gold Award for Excellence PSR.
3) Africa International Achievers Merit Award for Excellence.
4) African News Magazine Merit Award for Excellence.
5) Contribution of Human Resources- International Age of Character Club of the
University of Science and Philosophy, Virginia, USA.
6) Community Career Achievers Award-Rollings’ ‘B’ Productions Limited, for
Distinguished Performance in Career, Business, and Managerial Affairs.
7) Educational Leadership Award- Institute of Industrial Administration.
8) Award for Excellence -CLASFON.
9) Merit Award – Nigeria Ladies Golf Union.
10) Certificate of Distinction -Students Union, Uniport.
11) Certificate of Honour -National Union of Isoko Students.
12) Certificate of Appreciation as Ambassador to Israel- Minister of Tourism.
13) Certificate of Appreciation -BM Wifa Chambers, UST.
14) Certificate of Recognition -Good News Bible Church.
15) Certificate of Honour- Bendel United Student Associations, Uniport.
16) Certificate of National Matron- National Assoc. Of Delta State Students.
17) Commissioned Evangelist of the Anglican Communion -Niger Delta North
18) Advocate For Maternal and Child Health Award – National Council Women
Societies of Nigeria. (NCWS).
19) Award of Distinction – Chapel of Grace Anglican Communion, Nigerian law
School, Bwari Abuja.
20) Excellence in Widowhood Caring – Award by GOFA.
21) Certificate of Honour – Nigerian Girl Guide Association. Rivers Chapter.
22) Who is Who among Women in Nigeria Award – Hephzibah Unique Dimension.
23) Knowing Bayelsa Excellent Award- Bayelsa State Liaison Office, Phc.
24) Appointed United Nation Ambassador for Peace – UN-POLAC.
25) Woman of Excellence in Nigeria Award – Thisday Newspaper.
26) Award of Merit for proficiency in administration, outstanding performance in
management & services to humanity- Joint Assembly of Rivers State Youths.
27) The Nigerian Golden Jubilee Award for Excellence in Education – PSR.
28) Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award – AETMAN.
29) Award of Honour to growth of Entrepreneurship and HR Development –
30) Platinum Award as a DORCAS – Open Heavens Parish Youth fellowship-
31) Distinguished Service Award (DISA) as an Icon of Transformation International Centre For Population & Development Activities (CIPA).
32) Grand Royal Mother of Elect Ladies Award -Apostolic Army Church Int.
33) Most Respected Women Professionals in Nigeria, Virtuous Amazon -The
34) Gold Award for Selfless Service to Humanity -NEPAD Bayelsa State.
35) Outstanding Excellence Award – NCWS, Ogun State Chapter.
36) Golden Jubilee Nigerian Women Award for Leadership – Radio Nigeria.
37) Award as a Woman of Excellence -Women Development Int’l. Port Harcourt.
38) Admitted into the 2012 Hall of Fame Award -Kids Golf international for
Visionary and lifetime contribution to the development of Golf in Nigeria.
39) Selfless Service Award – Gesi Publication, Bayelsa State.
40) Award of Excellence -Dominion Women of Excellence.
41) Global Leader of Integrity International Merit Award.
42) Award of Excellence by Weekly Watch Newspaper, Rivers State.
43) Award of Excellence in Matronhood – Pure Unity Foundation.
44) Meritorious Service Award – NNEW (NECA Network of Entrepreneurial
45) The Amazon of the Niger Delta Award -Uniport Alumni, Bayelsa State.
46) Award of Honour as an Investor in Education -Celebrity Int. Education
47) Golden Advocate Award for immense contribution towards the progress of the Nigerian Child – African Children Emergency Foundation (ACEF).
48) Excellence in Service – Award by St Simon Anglican Church, Rumudara, Obio
Akpo, Rivers State.
49) Award of Honour for Hosting the First Ever Royal Queens of the Niger Delta
Summit in Nigeria- Royal Queens of the Niger Delta Initiative.
50) Award of a Honour as the most outstanding Queen/Female Humanitarian of
2018- Ijaw Women of Substance Worldwide.
51) 30th Anniversary Award of Titare/Bereton Academy for Piloting the School to
an Enviable Height for the last 24 years by T-BOSA (Old Students Assoc.).
52) Award as a Kingdom Builder By God’s Heritage Ministry International.
53) Life Time Achievement Award for Humanitarian Services By Catholic
Chaplaincy of the Nigeria Police Force: Our Lady of Victory Chaplaincy.
▪ Angeligwu (Angel of Death) – A Playlet
▪ Strange Girl – A Playlet
▪ Mr. & Mrs. Series on NTA Benin City – Playlets
▪ Five years in Pastoral Ministry – A Novel
▪ Dare to Dream – A motivational Novel
▪ Christian Tracts
▪ Determining Sustainable Strategies for Directors of Microfinance Banks in
Nigeria – A Literature Review: Published in the Academic Journal of
Interdisplinary Studies Vol. 3 No. 6, 2014. DOI: 10.5901/ajis.2014.v3n6p125.
Published by MCSER Publishing Rome-Italy.
▪ Exploring Sustainable Strategies for Executives of Microfinance Banks in
Nigeria –Published in the International Journal of Finance and Accounting 2016.
Vol. 5 No.2, 2016.pp. 120-125. DOI:10.5923/j.ijfa.20160502.05. Scientific &
Academic Publishing, USA.
▪ Determining Sustainable Strategies for Directors of Microfinance Banks in
Nigeria (Doctoral Dissertation). 2015
▪ Factors that can sustain the ideals of women for change initiative in Nigeria
(Master’s Thesis). 2011
▪ Concurrent Interest in Land under the Land Use Act 1978: A Case Study
(Graduate Thesis 2). 2006
▪ The Eriokpe Festival an Instrument of Social Solidarity among the Ozoro people
of Delta State (Graduate Thesis 1). 1992
1. Making Success of Business as a woman Entrepreneur.
2. Addressing the challenges of women Entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
3. Challenges and Prospect of Microfinance Banking in Rivers State.
4. Christian Women Participation in Politics (Bayelsa State).
5. Leadership: A Case Study of Nehemiah (Anglican Church, Diocese of the North
6. Understanding SWOT Analysis and its Applications.
7. Design thinking and innovations in business sustainability.
8. Trends in Business Finance: A support for Business Growth.
9. Teenpreneurship Insights for youths: Growing Entrepreneurship & Wealth
Creation Skills at an early age.
10. Building Synergy with the Nigerian Child (Universal Day of the Child, Abuja
11. Building Systems & Structures in Business – Sceptre Business Club Summit – Port Harcourt.
12. Making Entrepreneurship Work in Business against all odds.
14. Creating a Culture of Excellence through Positive Behavioural Management.
Doctorate, Honoris Causa, Ashland University, Ohio, USA.
Child Care, Lending a helping hand, Writing, Golfing, Reading, Studying,
Dancing, Teaching, Traveling, Giving Motivational Speeches, Politics, and
Preaching the Word of God.
– Air Assault Golf Club. Port-Harcourt (Lady Captain,1998-2000)
– Nigeria Ladies’ Golf Union (Vice President East, 2002-2004)
– Nigeria Ladies Golf Union (President since 2004)
SOME HUMANITARIAN ENDEAVOURS CARRIED OUT BY HER ROYAL MAJESTY, QUEEN EVANGELIST, DR (BARR) JOSEPHINE A. DIETE-SPIFF INCLUDE:
1) Donation of Water borehole, tanks, generator, and distribution channels to
Marine Base Community, Rivers State.
2) Procurement of 500KVA Transformer from NDDC for Mgbesilaru Community.
3) Procurement of local government assistance, to fix community road on behalf
4) Major maintenance of Kwuru-kwuru, Mgbesilaru, Community Road.
5) Scholarship Awards to indigenes of Mgbesilaru community.
6) Scholarship Awards to 5 Indigenes of Twon Brass Kingdom, from 2016 for 6
6) Scholarship Award to 20 indigenes of Twon, Brass Kingdom, Bayelsa State
from 2017 for Six years. Procured through NAOC JV.
7) Scholarship Awards to children of members of widows foundation across the
8) Scholarship awards to orphans and skilled/Talented children.
9) Trained youths in free skill acquisition programs.
10) Assisted in free medical services to Twon Brass Community.
11) Catering for Widows, Physically Challenged, Less Privileged, and Orphans by
way of food, clothing’s, and accommodation.
12) Catering for widows of over 20 communities in the Niger Delta, specifically,
Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta State.
13) Assisted in procurement of empowerment and self sustaining equipments to
Twon Brass Indigenes.
14) Donation of 200 Desks to Twon Brass Community Schools.
15) Assisted in the procurement of the building of Cold Room to women of Twon
Brass Kingdom through NAOC JV.
16) Support of building projects and donations of chairs etc, to churches across
Palace of the King of Twon Brass, Bayelsa State.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.