Speaker, House of Representatives, Federal Republic of Nigeria; Member, House of Representatives, Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa-Balewa Constituency, Fedral Republic of Nigeria; Secretary, Board of Trustees and Legal Adviser, FAcE-PAM
– Teacher, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Staff School, Bauchi State, April 1988;
– National Youth Service Corp, Nigerian Christian Corpers’ Fellowship, Akwa Ibom State, 1993-1994;
– Special Assistant, Minister of State for Transport, 2005-2006;
HOUSE ACTIVITIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
– Chairman, Nigerian Customs Service Probe Panel;
– Chairman, Adhoc Committee on Composition and Pigmentation of Cement in Nigeria;
– Chairman, House Adhoc Committee on Disbursement of Public Funds by the Bank of Industry;
– Member, House Contract Scam Probe Panel;
– Member, Hijack of fishing vessels and Maritime Security Probe Panel;
– Member, House Adhoc Committee on Crude Oil Theft;
– Member, House Adhoc Committee on Constitutional Review.
– Member, Nigerian Bar Association;
– Member, The International Bar Association;
– Member, The Nigerian Institute of Management;
– Member, The Chartered Institute of Mediators and Conciliators;
– Member, The Cyber Bar Association;
– Member, The Social Policy Association;
– Associate member, Institute of Environment Management and Assessment;
– Associate member, World Jurist Association.
Memoir: A Reed Made Flint.
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.