Uchendu, Chiedozie, Chinelo, Chukwuka.
Publisher/Editor in Chief, Digicast Magazine; Chief Executive Officer, Niche Media Ltd., Oct 2008 -;
– Executive Director, News, Voice of Nigeria, Broadcasting House, Ikoyi, Lagos State, 2000-2006;
– Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Oct 2006 – Jul 2008.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
– President, African Union of Broadcasting (AUB)
– Fellow, Nigerian Guild of Editors
– Member, Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ)
– Member, Catholic Journalists Association
– Member, Association of National Institute
– Member, Board of Academy for Entrepreneurial Studies, Nigeria
– Member, Enugwu-Ukwu Development Union;
– Member, Enugwu-Ukwu Forum;
– Patron, Catholic Youths Organisation of Nigeria
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Certificate of recognition from ECDU for contributions towards community peace and development as well as “professional of the year 2005” award from ECDU.
Football, Table Tennis, Reading.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
His professional qualifications and major courses attended include: Senior Executive Course, National Institute For Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS); Dipl. Mass Comm, Unilag; Certificate in Management, ASCON; and On-line journalism course, UK.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.