Senior Economic Adviser, Africa Economic Development Policy Initiative; Co-founder, Bring Back Our Girls Movement
– Auditor, Management and Financial Services Consultant, Deloitte & Touche;
– Co-founder/ Director, Transparency International Africa, 1994-1999;
– Director, Harvard-Nigeria Economic Strategy program, 2000-2002;
– Senior Special Assistant, President of Nigeria on Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence, 2003;
– Chairperson, Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, 2004;
– Federal Minister, Solid Minerals, Nigeria, June 2005 – June 2006;
– Federal Minister, Education, Nigeria, June 2006- April 2007;
– Vice President, World Bank Africa Division, May 1, 2007-2012;
– Independent Director, Bharti Airtel Limited, September 26, 2012-September 25, 2015
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (CFR);
– Recipient, Forbes Woman Africa Social Influencer Award, 2019;
– Recipient, Vanguard Award (by Howard University, Washington, DC), 2019.
– Honorary Doctor of Science (DSC) degree, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Osun State.
“Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.