Ibadan, Oyo State
– Staff, Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN), Ibadan, Oyo State (Industrial Attachment);
– Staff, Pepsi Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State (National Youth Service Corps);
– Chief Executive Officer, Spotless Investment Limited, 1988-2003;
– Governor, Ekiti State, May 29, 2003-October 16, 2006;
– Chairman, PDP Adhoc Committee, 2006;
– Governor, Ekiti State, October 16, 2014 –October 16, 2018
– People’s Democratic Party (PDP) – Served as Chairman of a Facts-Finding Committee, and assigned to Kaduna State in 2003. He also served twice as a national delegate in the PDP national convention; Gubernatorial Candidate for the 2003 Ekiti Elections.
– Labour Party – Senatorial Candidate in 2011 (He did not win).
– People’s Democratic Party (PDP) – Gubernatorial Candidate for the 2014 Ekiti Elections.
The Oshokomole 1 of Yorubaland
– Ekiti State “Leaders in Achievement” Honour Award, 2002;
– Best Governor of the Year Award presented by the PDP, U.K. Branch, 2004;
– Outstanding Governor of year Award presented by the Ekiti Kete Association in North America (EKAINA), 2004;
– Most Distinguished Alumnus of the Faculty of Science of the Polytechnic, Ibadan (2005);
– Fellow of the Polytechnic Ibadan (FPI) 2005;
– Awarded Captain of Reform Agenda for the Grassroot;
– Most Practical Governor in the South West (2005);
– Best Governor in the South West Award presented by the Global Excellence Magazine, Lagos, 2005;
– Best Governor in Nigeria Award presented by the City People Magazine, Lagos, 2006 .
Doctor of Public Administration (Honoris Causa), University of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State (20054);
“When you are running the race of life, don’t acknowledge cheers, don’t reply abuses, just be focused”.
Governor Fayose is an honourary Life Patron of the Coliseum Nite Shift Lagos and the Air Force Senior Officers Club, Port Harcourt.
During his electioneering campaign, Mr Fayose provided the following services to the people of Ekiti State:
(i) Award of scholarships and bursary to students in higher institutions within and outside the country.
(ii) Provision of free mobile medical services.
(iii) Free mobile water delivery services.
(iv) Provision of free transport services.
Office of the Governor,
Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Tel: 030-250951; 250869; 250846; fax: 030250793
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.