Speaker of the 9th House of Representatives of Nigeria, 2019-; Member of the House of Representatives of Nigeria (representing the Surulere I constituency of Lagos State)
– Lawyer, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies;
– Legal Counsel, Femi Okunnu & Bentley;
– Legal Counsel, Edu and Associates;
– Principal Partner, Femi Gbaja and Co., Broad Street, Lagos;
– Member of the House of Representatives of Nigeria (representing the Surulere I constituency of Lagos State), 2003 – 2007;
– Minority Leader, House of Representatives in the 6th National Assembly, June 2007 – June 2011;
– Minority Leader, House of Representatives in the 7th National Assembly, June 2011 – June 2015;
– Majority Leader, House of Representatives in the 8th National Assembly, June 2015 – June 2019.
MEMBERSHIP OF POLITICAL PARTIES:
– Alliance for Democracy (AD)
– Action Congress (AC)
– Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN)
-All Progressives Congress (APC)
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.