LL.B (Hons) 1998; B.L (Hons) 1999; LL.M (2004); Distinction (Time Management) 2018; HarvardX Verified Certificate of Achievement (2019)
Law Lecturer/Facilitator, Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
– Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), (1999 – Date).
– Member, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC), (2010 – Date).
– Senior Member, Portfolio Management Institute, Nigeria (PMI), (2010 – Date).
– Member, Nigerian Association of Law Teachers (NALT), (2015 – Date).
– Fellow, Institute of Mnagement Consultants of Nigeria (IMC), (2018 – Date).
– Member, Editorial Board, African-British Journals, (AB Journals), (2019 – Date).
MEMBERSHIP OF POLITICAL PARTY:
– Member, Peoples’ Democratic Party (2011)
CREATIVE WORK/MAJOR EXHIBITIONS:
– Determination of Contract of Employment and Remedies for Wrongful Dismissal (2000);
– Law of Torts in Nigeria (2001);
– Selected Cases on Criminal Law, Torts, Family Law & Commercial Transactions (1998 & 2003 Editions);
– Selected Cases on Land Law, Equity, Trusts, Taxation, Banking & Conflict of Laws (1999 & 2004 Editions).
– Renowned Legal Luminary, Law Author, Law Lecturer & Facilitator.
– Human Rights Activist 7 Contributor of many Law Academic Papers/Articles in Journals online & in Hard copies.
Reading, Writing, Lecturing and Giving Motivational Talks
“Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.