Initiator, Country First; Founder, The Third Forum; Founder and Director General, Change Ambassadors of Nigeria (CAN); Initiator & Coordinator, Network for Change (CAN); Ambassador for Peace, Universal Peace Federation (UPF); Columnist, Glowing Vistas YES International Magazine, 2011 till date;
– Law Office, Felix Nwokolo & Co, National Youth Service Corps, 1996-1997;
– Principal Counsel, The Grand House of Law, Lagos, 1997;
– President/Chief Executive Officer, Herdsman Foundation, 1997;
– President/Chief Executive Officer, Pointsman Projects Ltd. P.R & Project Management Consultants, 1997;
– Columnist, Glowing Vistas, Defunct Post Express newspaper, 2002-2003;
– Columnist, A New Dawn, Daily Times of Nigeria, 2003;
– Co-Initiator & Team Leader, Democracy and the Rule of Law, Galaxy T.V. Lagos, 2004;
– P.R Consultant, Performing Musicians Employers Association of Nigeria (PMAN), 2005;
– President/ Director General: National Democratic Movement (NDM), 2005;
– Columnist, Glowing Quip, National Mirror, 2006 -2007;
– National Coordinator, Congress for the Advancement of Creative Arts (CACA), 2008;
– The Initiator & Anchor, PUNDIT (L.T.V Interview Program), 2010;
– Partner, Nwaokobia Jnr, Eke & Associates, 2011;
– Initiator, #MYONEKOBO 2015;
– Initiator, #SAVEOURFUTURE 2015;
– Partner, Nigeria Unity in Diversity Challenge, 2016;
– Columnist, Take a break Newspaper, 2017
– Member, Federation of Intellectual Property Owners (FIPO);
– Patron, Actor Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Lagos State Chapter;
– Patron, Performing Musicians Employers Association of Nigeria(PMAN);
– Patron, National Association of Barrack Youths (NAOBY);
– Ex-Member, Media Enlightenment Committee, Pro National Conference Organizations (PRONACO).
– Meeting People;
– The Arts;
– Playing Board games, especially Chess and Scrabble.
Prof Nwaokobia was a Presidential candidate under the Liberal Democratic Party of Nigeria Political Platform in 2011. He was the youngest Presidential Candidate in the history of Nigeria, having run for the office of President at age 40.
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.