Serves on the Board of Earth University, Costa Rica; Director, Alitheia Capital; Member, Governing Board, Aspen Institute's Africa Leadership Initiative; Serves on the International Advisory Board of the Global Integrity Alliance.
– Fellow, Aspen Global Leadership Network.
– Winner, Henry N. Taylor Award for Outstanding Foreign Student;
– Recipient, Unity Award by Lincoln University, 1992;
– Recipient, Media Award by the Press Club of Long Island, 1992;
– Recipient, Publisher’s Award by Newsday, 1995;
– Recipient, Educational Press of America Distinguished Achievement Award for Excellence in Educational Journalism, 1995;
– Winner, Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting, 2005;
– Recipient, Distinguished Alumni Prize by Columbia University in the City of New York, 2009;
– Recipient, 100 Most Creative People by Fast Company, 2010;
– Recipient, Prize for Ethical Leadership by World Forum for Ethics in Business, 2010;
– Recipient, McNulty Prize, 2011.
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.