Igbara-Odo, Ekiti State
Life Orientation Consultant and President, Sundaben Life Adjustment Consultants.
– Assistant Secretary (the lowest Administrative Officer rank), Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, May 1972 – July 1975;
– Private Secretary to the Head of the Federal Military Government (HFMG), State House, July 1975 – September 1979;
– Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Defence , July 1981- September 1986;
– Assistant Director, Federal Ministry of Transport, 1987-1993;
– Deputy Director, Federal Ministry of Transport, 1994 – 1998;
– Director, Federal Ministry of Transport, January 1999 – October 1999;
– High Commissioner, Republic of Mozambique with concurrent accreditation to Swaziland, Madagascar and Mauritius, October 1999 – July 2003;
– Commissioner, Environment and Member of the State Executive Council, Ekiti State Government of Nigeria, June 2005 – November 2005;
– Chief of Staff to the Executive Governor and Member of the State Executive Council, Ekiti State Government of Nigeria, December 2005 – April 2007.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
– Fellow, Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC)
– Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR)
– A Handbook of Practical Christianity, published by ACW Press, USA, 2001.
– Understanding Retirement, published by WINDUKE Publishing House, Ikeja, 2009.
– Love on the Wings of Time, published by The Teacher Gospel Ministry, Lagos, 2012.
– Experience the Power in Family Worship, published by The Teacher Gospel Ministry, Lagos, 2012.
– OLUSEGUN OBASANJO: Passing the Torch, published by The Teacher Gospel Ministry, Lagos, 2012.
– The Struggle for Nationhood: A Poetic Panegyric, published by Sundaben, Ikorodu, Lagos, 2014.
– Understanding Ageing (in print).
– Reading, Golf.
– Old Students Association
+234 816 602 3813
c/o 27 S. O Williams Crescent,
Off Anthony Enahoro Street,
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.