Director, Corporate Communications and CSR, Airtel Nigeria, Jun 2002 – Present; Owner, Ethelberts.
– Editor, The Record;
– Client Service Executive, Patine Communications, 1991-1992;
– Client Service Executive, Candid Communications, 1992-1992;
– Client Service Manager, Richland Communications, 1992-1994;
– Media Relations Manager, Cadbury Nigeria Plc, May 1994 – May 2002;
– Corporate Affairs Manager, Econet Wireless, 2002 – 2004;
– Public Relations Manager, Celtel Nigeria Limited, May 2002 – Feb 2007;
– Public Relations Manager, Vmobile, 2004 – 2006;
– Head of Division: PR, Events & Sponsorships, Celtel Nigeria Limited, Feb 2007 – Dec 2007;
– Head, Corporate Communications, Zain Nigeria, Dec 2007 – May 2011;
– Vice President, Corporate Communications & CSR, Airtel Nigeria, Jun 2011 – Feb 2018.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
– Member, International Public Relations Association (IPRA)
– Member, International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
– Member, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
– Member, Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON)
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Awarded the prestigious Bob Ogbuagu Leadership Award for his “outstanding track record” in the country’s communications industry by LaPRIGA (Lagos Public Relations Industry Gala and Awards), an award platform initiated by the Lagos Chapter of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, December 2018.
– Leader, Airtel Employee Volunteer Scheme, Jan 2012.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.