Founder, Slum2School Africa; Ambassador, Junior Achievement Nigeria; Chair, African Regional Advisory Board, Young African Leaders Initiative, West and Central; Trustee and Board member, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund
– Member, Human Capital Development / Education Committee, Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG);
– Member, Commonwealth Alliance for Young Entrepreneurs, West Africa;
– Fellow, LEAP Social Innovator;
– Fellow, Mandela Washington;
– Member, The Education Reform Team
– Recipient, Lagos state Honors Award, “Most Outstanding Corps Member”, 2012;
– Recipient, Nigerian CSR Awards;
– Recipient, The Future Awards, Innovation in education, 2012;
– Recipient, The Future Awards, Innovation in education, 2013.
Orondaam Otto was recognized by the Presidency as one of the top 100 Nigerian Youths.
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.