Chairperson and Founder, Women in Successful Careers (WISCAR); Managing Consultant, AKMS Consulting Ltd (Business and Management Consultants); Partner, Oyagbola Chambers
– Legal Practitioner, Chief Rotimi Williams’ Chambers (CRWC);
– Legal Practitioner, Crystal Bank;
– Head Legal, United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc;
– Head, Human Capital Management, United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc;
– Head Private Banking, United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc;
– Head, Human Resource Strategy, Standards and Business Planning, Shell Petroleum Development Company;
– Corporate Services Executive and Corporate Spokesperson, MTN, Nigeria;
– Pioneer Director, MTN Foundation, Nigeria;
– Head Human Resources Divisions & Corporate Services Divisions, MTN Nigeria.
– Human Resources Executive, MTN Nigeria;
– Director, MTN Spacetel, Benin Board;
– Chairperson, Audit and Risk Committee, MTN Spacetel, Benin Board.
– Fellow, Fellow and Country Director of The Africa Leadership Initiative, West Africa;
– Fellow, Aspen Global Leadership Network, West Africa;
– Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM);
– Chartered Fellow, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), UK;
– Member, Women Corporate Directors (WCD), Nigeria Chapter;
– Member, Institute of Directors.
Amina Oyagbola was nominated as an emerging African Leader by the Europe/Africa Aspen Institute.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.