Ibadan, Oyo State
Nadia, Zanetta and Ryan
Managing Director, Fitness Options Limited, December 2010 – Date; Chief Operating Officer, Sports Business network Ltd, January 2013 –date; Founder/ President, African Sports Support & Education Trust; Founder/ President, UDO-OBONG ATHLETICS ACADEMY.
– Athlete Development Officer – Sports Department, State Government Sports Council, Nigeria (Government Office), 1999-2009;
– Member, Technical Information Committee. (Volunteer),IAAF/CAA Super Grand Prix in Athletics in Abuja 2009 and 2010;
– Member, Press/media Information Team (Volunteer), IAAF Diamond League Athletissima, Lausanne 2014.
“The Silver Lining-Turning Major Setbacks into Major Victories.” (Publishers- Book Builders), 2006.
Commissioned Team Project, AISTS: Creating a Strategic action plan to properly develop the sports of Modern Pentathlon in
Asia and AFRICA, 2014.
– Appointed Special Adviser, Technical by the President, Athletics Federation of Nigeria, 2009.
– Appointed Member of the Athletics Federation of Nigeria Technical Committee, 2010.
– Elected President of the Nigerian Track and Field coaches Association, Lagos Chapter, 2013.
– Recommended for National Honours for contribution to Sports Development in the country, by the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2013.
– Elected Member, Board of the Nigeria Olympic Committee, 2014.
– Appointed Chairman, Athletes Commission Nigeria Olympic Committee, 2015.
18 Hamed Jimoh Close, Surulere, Lagos.
– Certificate in Health Club Management (USA) 2007
– Certificate in Personal Fitness Training (USA) 2008
– IAAF level 3 coaching certificate 2012
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.