Ikot Okoro Ubium, Nsit Ubium LGA, Akwa Ibom State
Itoro, Aniekan, Mfoniso-Esther, Uko-Samuel
Vice Chairman, ExxonMobil Affiliates in Nigeria - Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) with effect from March 19, 2018
– Joined Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) in 1989;
– Manager, HR Policies and Programs, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), 2001;
– General Manager, External Affairs, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), 2002-2006;
– Chairman, Public and Government Affairs and Human Resources Committees of the Oil Producers Trade Sector (OPTS);
– Executive Director and In-Country Human Resources Manager for Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL).
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
– Chairman of Council and Distinguished Fellow, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM).
– Member, Institute of Directors of Nigeria (IOD).
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Honoured with the Distinguished Service Award by the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
– Reading, Mentoring, Golf
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
In 2007, Mr Udom established Inoyo Toro Foundation – a platform to advance the recognition of public secondary school teachers and students’ mentorship in Akwa Ibom State. In 2014, he opened a library in his village, Ikot Okoro Ubium, to provide learning aids and create access to research and development of reading and writing skills in secondary school students. In 2015, he facilitated the start-up of the International Centre for Energy and Envionmental Sustainability Research (ICEESR) in University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Mr Udom is an alumnus of the Lagos Business School and Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.