LLB; BL; PG
Chief Executive Officer, Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), April 2019 - Present ; Advisory Board Member, Vigilante Heart Charitable Society, Aug 2006 – Present;
– Legal Practitioner, Chief Rotimi Williams Chambers (FRA LAW), 2000 – 2003;
– Company Secretary, Romi Oil and Gas Ltd, 2003 – 2006;
– Managing Director/Co-Founder, Sleek Nigeria, 2006 – 2014;
– Management Consultant, Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University, 2015-;
– Member, Board of Women Empowerment and Children Relief in Africa Effort (A Cape Town-based non-profit organisation focused on enhancing the economic welfare of women), Sept 2016-;
– Director of Partnerships & Evaluations, Tony Elumelu Foundation, 2017.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
– Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Nigeria.
– Word Of The Week: Integrity
By Ifeyinwa Ugochukwu, November 21, 2018
– Unlocking Innovation Solutions for the SDGs – Tokyo International Conference on African Development
By Ifeyinwa Ugochukwu, August 29, 2019
– Women In Digital Power
By Ifeyinwa Ugochukwu, September 25, 2019
“Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.