Jada, Jada LGA, Adamawa State;
Fatima, Adamu, Halima, Aminu, Abba, Atiku, Zainab, Ummi-Hauwa, Maryam, Rukayatu, Aisha, Hadiza, Aliyu, Asmau, Mustafa, Laila, Abdulsalam, Amina (Meena), Mohammed, Ahmed, Shehu, Zainab, Aisha, Hafsat, Abdulmalik, Zara and Faisal
MEMBERSHIP OF POLITICAL PARTIES AND OFFICES HELD:
– People’s Front of Nigeria (PFN), 1989 (National Vice-Chairman);
– People’s Democratic Movement (PDM);
– Defunct Social Democratic Party (SDP), 1991-1993;
– Defunct United Nigeria Congress Party;
– People’s Democratic Party (PDP), 1998–2006 (Vice-President);
– Action Congress (AC), 2006–2009;
– People’s Democratic Party (PDP), 2009–2013,
– All Progressives Congress (APC), 2013–2017;
– People’s Democracy Party (PDP), 2017 till date (Presidential Candidate)
– Turbanned Turaki Adamawa, 1982;
– Nwanne Dinamba of Umuohiagu, Imo State, 1989;
– Sardauna of Ganiye Town, Adamawa State;
– Baagbile Oke-Ona of Egba;
– Aare Adimula of Ife;
– Atunluse of Ijesa Land;
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger, (GCON);
– Harris Wofford Global Citizen Award by National Peace Corps Association (NPCA);
– Honourary Fellowship Award, Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, June 2002.
– “Atiku: The Story of Atiku Abubakar”, by Onukaba Adinoyi-Ojo.
– “My Life”.
Reading, Travelling, Current affairs.
During his schooldays, Atiku Abubakar served as President Emeritus of the student union of the School of Hygiene, Kano. He was also Assistant Secretary during the 1966-1967 session.
Tweets by atiku
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.