Osogbo, Osun State
Chairman, Board of Directors, Justrite Limited; Chairman, Board of Directors, the Business School Netherlands, Nigeria; Chairman, Board of Governors, The Bells Educational Services; Chairman, Docu-thrill; Adviser, Yintab Strategy Consults; Chairman, Board of Governors, Yintab Private Academy; Deputy Chief Coordinator, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL).
– Member, Commonwealth Peoples Forum 2003 Steering Committee;
– Member, Board of Editors, Daily Times of Nigeria;
– Chairman, the African Capacity Building Foundation’s Parlianet (based in Harare, Zimbabwe);
– Lead Consultant, the Union Government Project;
– Vice President, Economic, Cultural and Social council (ECOSOC) of the African Union, 2004;
– Chair of Parliament of the African Capacity Building Foundation, 2008;
– Executive Director, Africa Leadership Forum, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria;
Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR), 2006
SOME OF HIS PUBLICATIONS INCLUDE:
– CSSDCA: An African Agenda for Peace and Prosperity 2001.
– Value, Ideology and Nation Building, 2003.
– Abebe: Portrait of a Nigerian Leader.
– Leadership, ethics and values : Collection of essays (in honour of Ayodele Aderinwale, 2012).
In addition to his educational experience, Mr Ayo participated in the Salzburg Seminar, the Sixth Lisbon Youth Summit, and the Center for Advanced Studies in International Negotiation in Geneva, Switzerland.
Mr Ayo provides consulting services for several international agencies, such as: the United Nations, European Union and the former Organization of Africa Unity (now known as the African Union). He participated in the initial drafting of the Millennium Plan for Africa (MAP) which later became the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD). He also was an inaugural member of the Nigeria Steering Committee of the Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM).
As the Executive Director of African Leadership Forum, Mr Ayo began several programs such as the Regional African Parliamentarians Conference, the Africa Women’s Forum, the Legislative Internship Programme and the Democratic Leadership Training Workshop. He also co-created the Conference on Stability, Security, Development and Cooperation in Africa (CSSDCA) which was adopted by the African Union in 2002.
A foundation, The Ayodele Aderinwale Foundation for Education and Leadership in Africa (AAFELA) was launched in his honor, which provides scholarships to young boys and girls in schools across the country.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.