B.Sc., MBA, Ph.D (in view)
Emilomo Evette Ezekiel, Emmanuel Ailohi Ezekiel and Oare Edmond Ezekiel.
Founder/CEO, Itex Furniture, Nigeria, April 1996-; Chairman/CEO Itex Energy (Oil, Gas and Power), Nigeria
All Progressives Congress (APC)
– Midwest Personality of the Year from Midwest Times, 2003;
– Fastest Growing Furniture Company (Itex furniture) from The Abuja Enterprise Agency, 2006;
– The Leadership Award for Entrepreneur of the year, 2008;
– Honour Award from FCT Leaders’ Summit, 2008;
– The Corporate Service Award from Ahmadu Bello University Alumni Association, 2013;
– Seminar Room named after him (Tony Ohifeme Ezekiel Seminar Room) at the University of Oxford, May 2013.
Itex has been privileged to furnish various landmark buildings within and outside Nigeria and they include:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Headquarters, Abuja; Central Bank of Nigeria Headquarters, Abuja; Federal Ministry of Finance Headquarters, Abuja; Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Abuja; Ministry of Defence Headquarters, Abuja; Federal Ministry of Transport; Ministry of Aviation; Rivers State Government Secretariat; Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC); Federal Inland Revenue offices in Abuja, Ibadan, Akure; Military Pensions Board, Abuja; Court of Appeal, Abuja; Bureau for Public Enterprise (BPE); Presidential Palace of the Republic of Sao Tome and Principe amongst others.
Some of the human development and activities that are part of Itex’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) include:
– Factory and Excursion visits by various schools; Regent Int’l School, Benue State University, Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa State etc.
– Entrepreneurial Training for Senior Officers of the Nigerian Army in preparatory to retirement
– Solomon Giwa Amu Foundation – Skill Acquisition Program
Plot 512, CAD zone C16, Idu Industrial District, Abuja.
OFFICIAL TELEPHONE NUMBER:
0803 408 0256
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.