Minister of Finance, Federal Republic of Nigeria
– Accountant II, Main Accounts of Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State,1982-1984;
– Accountant I, Main Accounts of Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State,1984-1985;
– Senior Officer (Finance), NITEL, 1985;
– Deputy General Manager, Corporate Treasury, Nigerian Telecommunication Ltd (NITEL), 2002;
– Acting Chief Finance Officer, MTEL, 2005-2009;
– Managing Director, Kaduna Industrial and Finance Corporation (KIFC), March 3, 2009- October 2010;
– Executive Secretary and National Coordinator, Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), 2010;
– Minister of State for Budget and National, 2015-2018
– Member, Chartered Institute of Management Taxation;
– Member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM);
– Fellow, Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN);
– Fellow, Institute of Company and Commercial Accountants.
Mrs. Zainab Ahmed Received the conveted EITI Chair Award as the BEST EITI IMPLEMENTING country at the 2013 Bi annual conference in Sydney
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.