Uzenema-Arue in Uromi, Esan North-East LGA, Edo State.
– Distinguished career in Nigerian Police Force; Retired as Police Commissioner, 1976;
– President, Benin Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture 1978-84; Elected Life presd. 1990;
– Director, Yar’Adua National Campaign 1992;
– Member, National Constitutional Conference 1995;
– Federal Minister of Works and Housing, 1999-2003;
– Member, Presidential Policy Advisory Committee 1999;
– Deputy National Coordinator, Obasanjo/Atiku Campaign for re-election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, 2003; (also in charge of South-South Zone);
– Chairman, Nigerian Ports Authority, 2009;
POLITICAL PARTIES AND POSITIONS HELD WITH DATES:
– Chairman, National Party of Nigria (NPN), Bendel State, 1981-83;
– National Chairman, Social Democratic Party (SDP), 1992-93;
– Board of Trustees, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), 2004.
lyasele of Esanland; Enogie of Uromi;
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (CFR)
“My Life and Nigerian Politics”
– Doctor of Law Degree, University of Benin, 2003;
– Honorary Doctorate Degree of Agriculture, by the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 2006.
jogging, reading, music and philanthropy.
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.