Executive Director, Cardiac Renal & Vascular Associates; Medical Director of St. Joseph Hospice; Member, Global Advisory Board of the Therapeutics experts on Thrombosis and Atherosclerosis, Merck Pharmaceuticals U.S.A.
– Fellow, American College of Physicians (FACP);
– Fellow, American Society of Nephrology (FASN);
– Fellow, National Kidney Foundation (FNKF);
– Fellow, American Society of Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology (FASDIN);
– Fellow, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (FASNC);
– Fellow, American College of Cardiology (FACC);
– Fellow, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI).
– First cardiologist to perform trans-radial cardiac catheterization and percutaneous coronary angioplasty at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC), 2011;
– Recipient, Mississippi Health Care Hero, 2014;
– Recipient, Global Excellence in Medicine Award, as the first fully trained Cardio-nephrologist in the world by OAU Alumni USA 2016;
– Recipient, Mississippi Entrepreneur of the year, 2017;
– Recipient, Global Entrepreneur of the year by Jackson State University Community, 2017;
– Recipient, Distinguished Physician Award as the First and Only Fully Trained Cardio-nephrologist in the world;
– Recipient, United States Congressional Citation/Record for Outstanding medical career and service to humanity.
Dr. Olurotimi completed an unprecedented 10 years of continuous post- graduate medical training and he is currently board certified and a consultant in: Internal medicine; Nephrology & Hypertension; Interventional Nephrology & Endovascular Access. Others are Cardiovascular Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology and Invasive & Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Olurotimi Performed the first transradial cardiac catheterisation and coronary angioplasty at Central Mississippi Medical Centre.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.