Regional Director, Ford Foundation (West Africa), January 2013-;
– Head, Police Research Project, Civil Liberties Organization, January 1992 – June 1994;
– Director, International Advocacy Program, Civil Liberties Organization, February 1994 – December 1997;
– Acting Executive Director, Civil Liberties Organization, July 1995 – December 1996;
– Executive Director, CLEEN Foundation, January 1998 – January 2013;
– Chairperson, Transition Monitoring Group, July 2005 – June 2007;
– Visiting Lecturer, Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, July 2010 – December 2010;
– Lead Consultant, Voluntary Policing Sector, DFID’s Justice for All Programme (J4A) in Nigeria, April 2011- December 2012;
– Chairman/CEO, Altus Global Alliance, February 2011 – January 2013;
– Board Member, the International Centre for the Prevention of Crime (ICPC);
– Board Member, African Policing Civilian Oversight Forum (APCOF);
– Board Member, Open Society Global Criminal Justice Fund;
– Member, Africa Advisory Council of Human Rights Watch.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
– Member, International Society for Criminology.
Mr Chukwuma is the recipient of numerous honors, including the Reebok International Human Rights Award.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.