Oko, Anambra State
King, Oko Kingdom, Anambra State
– Lecturer, Department of Music, Music composition, Theory, History, Singing and Conducting, University of Nigeria, Nsukka;
– Lecturer, Department of Music, University of Lagos;
– Coordinator, Nigerian National Choir at the Black Arts Festival, Festac 77;
– Winner, Most Prominent Actor in Nigeria by Africa Movie Academy Awards;
– Winner, Best Actor in Nigeria by Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
Ibo Choral Music: Its Theory and Practice,1972.
– Piano Concerts in Re, 1962;
– A Night in Bethlehem, 1963;
– Rhapsody Nigeriana;
– Missa Africana;
– Hombe (Kenyan Folk Song), 1968;
– Beware (Negro Spiritual);
– Zidata Mo Nso nke Gi;
– Nwa n’akwa akwa, 1972;
– Elimeli, 1979;
– Obi Dimkpa,1980;
– Ote nkwu.
BOOK AND ARTILCLES:
Teasers: Poems, proverbs, and puns, 1993;
Choir training and choral conducting for Africans, 1993;
Essays on the Theory of African Music, 2004.
“Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.