Founder/President, Christ the Ever Present Ministries (CTEM), January 2000- Present; Initiator/Founder, Partnership for a New Nigeria (PFNN), 2007-Present; Founder/President, Elishama Ideh Ministries, July 2015- Present.
PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA
Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) (only female candidate among other male candidates contesting in the 2019 presidential election)
– AFRICA LEADERS OF INTEGRITY MERIT AWARD (in recognition of her high sense of integrity,accountability and Transparency in African Leadership) – April 21, 2005.
– TimesNews 2005 AFRICA Women Stars Award (for her achievements and contributions to missions in Nigeria and Africa) – April 28, 2005.
– 2nd Lolem distinguished Merit award (presented in recognition as a “DISTINGUISHED CRUSADER”) – July 29, 2005.
– Top Celebrities Female Achievers Award as “Outstanding Achiever In Service To Humanity” – 2010.
– Christian Association of Nigeria (Ikeja Local Govt Chapter) Merit Award as “CHRIST AMBASSADOR” (in recognition of her “Christlike disposition and excellent christian character) – December 18, 2011.
– Clam 10th anniversary award of excellence (in recognition of her commitment & service to God and humanity).
– “Distinguished Service Award” (presented by Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria(Ikeja Chapter) – 2012.
– “Excellence And Transparency” Award presented by Hope For The Battered Ministries(HFTBM).
– L.O.V.E (Lady Of Virtue And Excellence) Award (in recognition of her Love and Selfless Service to the Less Privileged and Faithfulness in God’s Vineyard) presented by Christians International Business Professional Women Association (CIBPWA).
Should A Woman be Silent in Church?
A Christian Doctorate merit award Conferment of Doctor of Missions From Freedom Bible College, Lagos in affiliation with Holmes College of the Bible, South Carolina, USA, February 27, 2005.
“Jesus Christ is Lord”
Dr Ideh has in the past 20 years, invested her life in providing humanitarian services to mankind such as widows, orphans, street kids, the less privileged, drug addicts, disabled people, etc.
This has been achieved through PFAAN (Partnership for a New Nigeria), a socio- advocacy group committed to awakening the consciousness of all Nigerians towards engendering the birth of A New Nigeria and the realization of God’s Agenda for Nigeria and CTEM (Christ the Ever Present Ministries), a faith based organization that provides succor and hope for the hurting and the lost in our generation. It was also set up to counsel, mentor, rehabilitate and empower the youth.
“Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.