Calabar, Cross River State.
Has Three Children
– National Youth Service Corps (Imo State University), August 1981-1982;
– Appointed Administrative Officer II In 1982 By The Cross River State Government And Steadily Rose Through The Administrative/ Personnel Ranks In The Civil Service, August 1981-1995;
– Secretary, Panel on Negotiation of Indebtedness of State-Owned Industrial Enterprises to Icon Limited (Merchant Bankers) and Other Creditor Banks – 1994-1995;
– Secretary, Task Force Committee on Re-Organisation of Akwa Ibom State Parastatals under Government Subvention – May-July, 1995;
– Administrative Secretary, Akwa Ibom State Environmental Protection Agency, August 1995-January 1996;
– Secretary, Panel on Negotiation of Indebtedness of Quality Ceramics Limited and Sunshine Batteries Limited to Bank Creditors – October-November 1995;
– Executive Secretary, Akwa Ibom Technical Committee On Privatisation & Commercialization, January 1996-July 1999;
– Chairman, Administrative Investigating Panel on the Allegations by Staff of Plasto-Crown (Nigeria) Limited against The Core Group Investor/Technical Manager – April-May,1996;
– Secretary, Government Negotiating Committee on Acquisition of Government Holdings in Qua Steel Products Limited, Eket, October-November 1996;
– Secretary, Committee on the Sharing of Assets and Liabilities of the Old and Newly Created Local Government Areas of Akwa Ibom State – December 1996-March 1997;
– Secretary, Central Planning Committee for the 10th Anniversary Celebration of the Creation of Akwa Ibom State – July-October 1997;
– Secretary, Interim Management Committee for the 10th Anniversary Hotel and Towers – November 1997-March 2006;
– Executive Director, Management Services/Council Secretary, Akwa Ibom Investment And Industrial Promotion Council, July 1999-March 2006;
– Appointed Permanent Secretary In The Akwa Ibom State Government, March 2006- March 2014.
– Member, Nigeria Institute Of Management – 1985
– Member, Institute Of Certified Public Accountants Of Nigeria (CPA) – 2002
– Best Graduating Student (1981), Department Of Philosophy, University Of Calabar, Calabar -1981.
– Meritorious Service Award By The Akwa Ibom State Government -1995.
Plot 1 Chief Clement Isok Cresent
Mbiabong Etoi Housing Estate
P O Box 109
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.