Aáwé, Oyo State
– Trainee Management Consultant, University of Ibadan, 1985;
– Principal Research/Mobilization Officer and a head of department, Directorate of Social Mobiliation, 1988;
– Chief Research Officer, Policy Analyst and Speech Writer, Office of the President, Abuja, 1992;
– Assistant Director/Secretary, White Paper Panel for the Nigeria’s 1995 Ayida Public Service Reform (1995-1999);
– Coordinator, Education Sector Analsyis and head of department, office of the Minister, Federal Ministry of Education (1999-2002);
– Deputy Director Management Services, Office of the Presidency;
– Director of programmes, Bureau of Public Service Reforms (OHCSF);
– Special Assistant to the Head of the Service of the Federation;
– Director, External Linkages & Reforms Department of the OHCSF;
– Director MDAs Department, Bureau of Public Service Reforms at the OHCSF in the Presidency;
– Permanent Secretary at the Career Management Office (OHCSF);
– Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity;
– Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Information Communication Technology, Abuja.
– Member, Nigeria Institute of Management Consultants
– Member, International Institute of Administrative Sciences;
– Member, Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM)
Olaopa was conferred the National Productivity Award in 2015 by President Muhammadu Buhari alongside ten other distinguished Nigerians. He was honoured with the Thabo Mbeki Award for Public Service and Scholarship in early 2018 at the closing ceremony of the Africa conference at University of Texas at Austin. In July 2018, he was made a Professor of Public Administration at Lead City University, Ibadan, Nigeria
– Theory and Practice of Public Administration and Civil Service Reforms in Nigeria (2008).
– Innovation and Best Practices in Public Sector Reforms: Ideas, Strategies and Conditions (2009).
– Public Sector Reforms in Africa (2010).
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.