Co-Founder, SambaNova Systems; Member, Board of Advisors of UDC; Professor, Electrical engineering and Computer science, Stanford University; Director, Standford Pervasive Parallelism Laboratory (PPL); Member, Data Analytics for What’s Next (DAWN) Lab.
– Visiting Professor, Oracle’s Processor and Network Products, 2002-2017;
– Fellow, Association for Computing Machinery, 2006;
– Fellow, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer, 2008.
– Recipient, Michigan Engineering Alumni Merit Award, 2017;
– Recipient, IEEE Computer Society 2018 Harry H. Goode Award, 2018.
Kunle holds 12 U.S. Patents and has published more than 150 scientific papers;
– K. Olukotun, L. Hammond, J. Laudon: Chip Multiprocessor Architecture: Techniques to Improve Throughput and Latency, Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture by Morgan Claypool Publishers, 2007;
– S. W. Keckler, K. Olukotun, and H. P. Hofstee: Multicore Processors and Systems by Springer Publishing Company, Inc., 2009;
“Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.