B.Sc, M.Sc, MPA, FCA;
Has Four Children
Managing Partner, Compliance Professionals Plc, May 2012 – Present; Founder and Director, ReStraL Limited (Leadership and Management Consultants), May 2012 – Present; Chief Program Officer, Dagomo Foundation Nigeria Ltd/GTE, May 2012 – Present; Independent Director, Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) Plc, 2013 – Present; Non-Executive Director, Nigeria Breweries Plc, 2013 – Present; Independent Director, SEPLAT Petroleum Dev. Company Limited, Mar 2013 – Present; Chairman of the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF); Commissioner of the Independent Commission for the Reform of International Corporate Taxation; Chairman of the Nigeria Tax Research Network; President of the Queens’ College Old Girls Association (QCOGA), 2019-;.
– National Partner, Arthur Andersen Consulting (now split into three firms – KPMG Professional Services, Accenture and Andersen Tax) 1986 – 1996;
– Founder/Chief Responsibility Officer, ReStraL Ltd, Aug 1996 – Apr 2004;
– Chairman, Joint Tax Board, May 2004 – Apr 2012;
– Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Abuja, May 2004 – Apr 2012;
– Member and Coordinator, Sub-Committee on Capacity Building, United Nations Committee of Experts on International Cooperation in Tax Matters, Switzerland, Aug 2008 – Jul 2012;
– Member of the United Nations Committee of Experts on International Cooperation in Tax Matters, 2009-2013;
– Independent Director, Diamond Bank Plc, Lagos, Oct 2012 – Oct 2015;
– Mentorship Chair of the African Women’s Leadership Think-Tank (AWLTT), 2012;
– Associate, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, Oct 2014 – Oct 2015.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
– Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), 2001
– Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), 2007
– Member, Executive Council of Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ)
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
– Member of the Order of the Niger (MON), 2000
– Global Leader of Tomorrow, by World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland, 2000
– Member of the Nigerian Federal Republic (MFR), 2006
– Doctor of Science in Business Administration, Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, 2009.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.