NAMES OF CHILDREN: Jide Tinubu(now late), Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Abibat Tinubu and Folashade Tinubu (Iyaloja General).
National Leader, All Progressives Congress (APC)
– Arthur Anderson, USA;
– Deloittee, Haskins & Sells, USA;
– GTE Services Corporation, USA;
– Consultant, Fortune 500 Groups, USA;
– Senior Auditor, Mobil Oil Nigeria;
– Treasurer, Mobil OIL Nigeria, Ltd;
– Senator representing Lagos West Senatorial District, 1993;
– Executive Governor, Lagos State, 1999-2007
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– Fellow, Yaba College of Technology, 2004.
All Progressives Congress (APC)
– Asiwaju of Lagos, 2001;
– Jagaban of the Borgu Kingdom, 2006;
– Akinrogun of Lagos;
– Bobagunwa of Ikateland;
– Aare of Ile-Oluji
AWARDS AND HONOURS
– Recipient, Distinguished Alumnus Award by Chicago State University, 2001;
– Recipient, The Outstanding Alumni Award by National Association of Community Colleges of America, April 2002;
– Recipient, Top Seal Award for Leadership, 2002;
– Recipient, Good Governance and Judicial Excellence Award by Alliance for Democracy Lawyer’s Forum, January 2003;
– Recipient, Fellowship Award of the Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria for Contribution to the Nigerian nation and to humanity, 2005;
– Recipient, Most Outstanding Southern Award by City People, 8th edition;
– Recipient, Governor of the Year, 11th Annual This Day’a Awards for Excellence, 2006;
– Patron, Kora All Africa Music Awards, 2008;
– Chief Patron, Wole Soyinka Africa Portrait Competition, 2009.
– Commander in the Order of the Crown, by the Belgium Government, June 2004
HONOURARY DEGREES AND AWARDING INSTITUTIONS
– Recipient, LLD (Honoris Causa) by Abia State University, Ututru, November 2001;
– Doctor of Science in Public Administration, 2005.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.