Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Limited; Vice-Chair, Board of the United Nations Global Compact; Vice President of Lagos Business School Alumni Association (LBSAA).
– Citibank, Nigeria;
– Country Treasurer, Citibank, Tanzania;
– Managing Director, Kakawa Discount House Limited, 1999;
– Executive director, Corporate Banking, First Bank of Nigeria Plc (now FBN Holdings Plc), 2005-2010;
– Director, Board of the United Nations Global Compact, July 2015
– Member, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN);
– Member, Nigeria Economic Summit Group
Honorary Fellow, Chartered Institute of Bankers Nigeria
Recipient, Africa Business Award (2013)
1) I hope and look forward to a country devoid of the scarcity mentality..
2) Purposefulness, planning, making bold decisions, one’s ability to say No, and the opportunity to celebrate and appreciate one another are the keys to living a successful and inspiring life.
Mrs. Adesola also sits on the boards of many other organisations, including the Women in Management and Business Board, Genevieve Magazine, and the Governing Council of the Development Policy Council, Ibadan. She has contributed immensely towards the development of the Nigerian Money Market, the Interbank Settlement Systems and the Discount House sub-sector.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.