Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Managing Director/Editor-In-Chief, Banc & All; Editorial Board Member, World Policy Journal; Board Member, Global Editors Network, 2011-.
– Editor, Unilag Sun;
– Intern, Punch Newspaper, 1986;
– Staff Reporter, Punch Newspaper, 1989;
– Investigative Reporter, Punch Newspaper;
– Features Writer, Punch Newspaper;
– Senior Features Writer, Punch Newspaper;
– Deputy Features Editor, Punch Newspaper;
– Features Editor and Deputy Editor, Toplife Magazine (a Punch publication);
– Editor, Saturday Punch Newspaper, 1996 – 2001;
– Executive Director, Publications, Punch Newspaper, 2002-2006;
– Chairman, judging panel for the CNN/MultiChoice African Journalist of the Year Award.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIESː
– Fellow, Nigerian Guild of Editors;
– Member, Nigerian Union of Journalists;
– Associate Member, World Association of Newspapers.
– Babatunde Jose Prize for journalism (1988);
– The Diamond Awards for Media Excellence (DAME) Award for Informed Commentary (1993, 2001, 2004, 2006);
– Editor of the Year, Nigerian Media Merit Award (NMMA) (2006);
– Columnist of the Year by the Nigerian Media Merit Award (NMMA);
– Outstanding Alumnus Award, Department of Mass Communication, University of Lagos, (2008).
The Trial of Nuhu Ribadu: A riveting story of Nigeria’s anti-corruption war.
“Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]” – Editor
All entries available on this Website shall be updated from time to time in order to add, modify or amend the information or contents of an existing entry. Accordingly, no legal proceedings whatsoever shall be entertained by the biographer on account of any information deemed to be inadequate or incomplete.